Monday 10 August 2009

There's no way to be good. You can't do something without hurting at least one person. So I guess you have to think very carefully about what you are about to do, before embarking on something major.

What I'm trying to say is that should you have to make a major decision, that could potentially hurt someone, or have a big impact, then you are bound to not be able to satisfy everyone's needs. So you should consider every possible plan of action, and try to impress as many people as possible.

We say things to make people think good of us, then do the exact opposite to pander to out own needs. It's the selfish life we live that is going to get us down in the end, even if it leaves such a high at the time. Ultimately, who knows what's right, and what's wrong. There is no right or wrong, it's one big ball of very tangled string.

Wow, did that make sense at all? Umm, I hope so, but I doubt it, as I have no idea what I'm trying to say. I mean, I do know vaguely what I mean, but I'm just not sure how to say it.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment