Saturday 16 May 2009

Day 2 since starting the blog again. And already, I am tempted to put some sordid details on here. But I mustn't for fear of getting someone in trouble. Well, maybe by post 4, I might. But untill then, I'm innocent.

Lonely because:

  • I have no idea what Tom is doing. Still have no clue about what he feels about me, or anything. I just know I love him. I think.
  • I can't talk to anyone about Tom, because no one knows him, except me. Oh, and D.
  • I'm feeling sleepy, and a box of chocolates is my only company. Oh, actually, I might go downstaris and get a nice cup of tea. Oh dear, that reminds me of Tom. When I went over his house once, he offered me a cup of tea, and I burnt my tongue.

Looking forward to:

  • Picnic tomorrow with Travis. Even though it may rain.
  • Eurovision tonight. All the funny songs, great fun. I only wish I had arranged a load of people over mine to watch it. With popcorn!
  • Sleeping. I have been up since 0600 today, because of work, and I havn't had a nap. So I shall have one now.

Lots of love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment