Tuesday 26 May 2009

So I was going to post a while ago, but then my dad came in and had a fat go at me telling me that I should be 'revising, not playing on the computer'. So I had to go and do some study. Which as it happens, I didn't do; I went straight to bed, after a nice shower.

Just finished cyber sex with Tom. Who I know is using me. But he says he loves me, and I want to believe that, so I stick with him, and hope that he will come back home.

Feeling:
  • happy-I have chololate, and am on a post orgasmic high.
  • lonely-I havn't seen Tom since the 15th or whenever it was. He's gone back to the midlands or wherever he once came from. Ha ha, he has a nice funny accent.
  • kind of upset-not sure why...but I know it's not pmt. =]

Enjoying:

  • Half term. Even though I'm on study leave...so it's like one big holiday anyway...half term is still fun.
  • Only having 13 exams left...
  • Being in a nice warm bed.

Lots of love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment