Friday 15 May 2009

Okay, so I'm starting again. The old post's were getting a bit rude, and with too much detail. Which could get people into trouble. Which would make me feel even more guilty than I do already.

Stressing about:
  • Maths GCSE on Monday...
  • Tom-I'm completely not sure about anything with him. He's completely different to any of the other guys I have had, and I just don't really understand his needs. I mean, seeing him yesterday at his hotel was great. But then today, he seemed completely different. I mean, he did say he had a headache, but still. He behaved as if he didn't even want to know me. And now I feel almost worthless. I don't even want to talk to people. Well, maybe Travis..but he just went offline, and I don't have my phone, so I can't ring him, and get him to meet up with me. I feel so lonely.

Happy about:

  • One exam down, only another million to go!
  • Being alive. I guess that's one thing I should always be happy about. As long as I am alive.

Anyway, Lots of love. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment