Sunday 28 June 2009

Dilemma: My Dad has lost his job. Okay, he hasn't lost it yet, but he has no job come October. Normally that wouldn't affect me all that much, except I would be a little less frivolous in my spending habits, but this actually seriously affects me. My Dad pays for my school fees, and with no income for him, I don't get to go to school. Okay, I can still go to school, just not my current school. Not the school I want to go to. And at such late notice, no schools really want me. My only option so far is an all girls school, and I really don't want to go back to an all girls school.

My primary school years were completely devoid of boys (apart from those two idiots that lived down the road, who I played with when I was little, but we soon moved house, and that was the last of our friendships), so when I went to a mixed secondary, I got completely lost, and really didn't fit in. So now, just as I'm starting to get the hang of it, I have to be ripped from my comfort zone.

Plan of action? Erm...What do I do?? I spoke to D about it, and she said I should go and talk to my school, and see if they can have me with reduced fees. And I'm hoping that works. I just don't want to move, and if push comes to shove, and I do have to move, I really don't want to go to an all girls 'academy'.


Change of subject competely, on a lighter note, last night, I went out with Travis. I hadn't seen him in ages, and he randomly text me, asking if I wanted to to something that night. I said yeah, and we ended up going to the nature reserve, which was so pretty, if a little bit overgrown. But yeah, that was really nice, becuase I hadn't spent time with him in ages. So it was nice to see him again. =]

Lots of love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment