Thursday 11 June 2009

Okay, so where to start?? Okay, so I went to see Tom today. 11/06/09. I met him at the station, then we went into town, got chips, then went back to his hotel. On the way to his hotel we stopped for coffee and talked. Then we checked in, and went up to the clean, white room.

He hugged me, and kissed me softly on the lips. I love that feeling. Just the feeling of a guilty kiss, a fobidden kiss. Thinking of the way he pulled me into him makes me feel so lonely now that I have left him. And I can't wait to see him again tomorrow.

We kissed, and he started to undo the buttons of my shirt. I did the same to him, and soon we were topless. I took off his trousers, and he did the same to me. Just in my underwear, he pushed me onto the clean bedsheets, and followed me down. Lying next to me, he kissed me again with his soft lips, and traced his finger up the inside of my thigh, and pulled aside my panties. I gasped with pleasure as he rubbed my clit, and pulled me so close to climax. Then he undid my bra, and took off his pants, before taking off mine. I clambered on top of him, and, well...we carried on and on for about 4 hours.

And now I am home, I feel really lonely. Because he's so sweet to me. He says the nicest things, and pays me lots of attention, even though I am mad and repeat myself alot. I love him, and I can't wait to see him again tomorrow.

Lots of love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment