Wednesday 3 June 2009

Well, it feels like a while since I wrote last, but it has only been like, 3 days...I guess it's because nothing much has happened in those three days. I have 6 exams this week, and with 4 down, there is just 2 to go.

Excited about:
  • Never having to do maths again. Well, I know I will have to do some at some point...but I don't have to do it in the lesson-sense. I never have to do a maths test.
  • Seeing Tom. A week and one day!!
  • Getting my phone back. Just 16 more days...come on phone!! I can't wait..then I can go out more, again!!

Dreading:

  • Tomorrows exams...Espesh. chemistry. And gosh, I'm doing chemistry next year too!!
  • The weekend. Becasue I know I have to revise, but I'm going to be soo distracted!

Lots of love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment