Tuesday 14 July 2009

Good news! Bad news too....Which do you wanna hear first??

Bad news, so I can end on a good note. Okay, well, yesterday, I was speaking to Tom, and I decided to end it with him. I love him still, but he wasn't coming back here, and I didn't believe that he loves me. He didn't say that he does love me, so I guess I was right. All the way through the conversation I was wishing he would say that he loves me, and that he will come back, just for me. But he didn't, so I figure I'm better off without him.

Okay, good news. And this good news is from Monday, and it still has me grinning like a loony. Okay, on Sunday, I saw Travis for a while. We went back to mine, and just talked, untill my Mum came back, and told us that it was getting late. (It was almost midnight, and I might turn into a pumpkin or something if I stay up too late. Ha ha) Then later that night, Travis IMed me to say that he forgot to give something to me, could he pop over mine in the evening for 5 mins.

Sure enough, the next day, he came over, said 'hi' to my mum and sister, and then pulled me into the kitchen. 'Close your eyes, and put out your hand' he said, and I did what was asked of me. He put his hand into mine, and kissed me.

I don't know what to say now, but I'm grinning again, because it made me so so happy. I have been waiting so so long for that, and it was soo romantic, and lovely! Awh, he's an angel. <3

Lots of love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment