Monday 20 July 2009

On Wednesday, my Mum and sister went to Devon, to the caravan. I went up with Mum's bf the day after, because I had a college interview on Thursday morning, which turned out to be pretty good, and now I can go to college next year =]

So we went down in the van, and I chose to bring Travis along too. Good decision. He was lovely. Everywhere we went, he held my hand, occasionally bringing it up to him mouth to kiss it. And when we were walking along, he would kiss the top of my head. He made me feel like the luckiest girl alive, he's lovely.

One night, I spent the night in the van with him. We kissed and cuddled untill about 3am, then we fell asleep on eachother. And that was so lovely, because it wasn't the sort of sleazy kiss I'm used to, it was an unhurried kiss, because we have time to get to know eachother still. Wow, he's perfect. Only thing is, he's so perfect, he's too perfect for me, and I feel I'm going to lose him. What would I do then?

Lots of love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment