Wednesday 22 July 2009

Thinking about this whole school-moving-catastrophe, it may not be that bad as I thought it would be. Although I still can't decide which school to go to.

The all girls academy (lets call that 'aga' for short) would be good, because I would have no distractions, but at the same time, I like mixing with boys. I'm more of a boy-friendly girl, than a girl-friendly girl. So I may have no one to talk to. Okay, out of the 80 girls that are there, I'm bound to have somone to talk to but...no boys? That's gonna be hard.

Then there's the mixed school which my Dad is so set against, purely for the reason that there are boys.

I think the mixed school will be more fun, and there, they have spaces on all of the courses I want to do, whereas at aga, I can't do biology. Plus, there are more people going to the mixed school, I think somewhere in the region of 240, so I'm more likely to find friends there. That, plus Travis goes there (but he might be a reason against me going there. I don't want to have to see him every day, incase things go bad or something). Gosh, decisions. But I have until September to figure out my options.

Lots of love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment